A Most Unfortunate End of Day

it's clear i've overdone it. it's clear because by 3:30 i was a bawling mess that could not be reasoned with. working more than 5 hours right now is at best a feat of strength and at worst virtually impossible. to top it all off i forgot the lids for the pumping bottles at home so i didn't pump for 6 hours putting me beside myself. i also forgot to eat breakfast and didn't bring lunch. after a snack, a couple hour nap and several glasses of water i feel like 100 bucks which is significantly better than the $1.50 i was feeling like when i arrived at home. notes to myself for prevention: get more sleep. eat at normal times. pump at regular intervals. work less.

to top it all off when i woke up from my nap Q had brought home her easter treats from her daycare friends and they were all significantly better than what i threw together this morning. double fail. note to myself: buy daycare kids new cars for thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular Posts